Get summer savings at the Wellness Center
Summer memberships at the UND Wellness Center are now available at a reduced cost of $79, or a savings up to 40 percent for qualified members (UND students, faculty, staff, alumni, affiliates, NCTC students and sponsored members). The summer membership special is valid from May 15 - Aug. 14. Try before you buy: purchase a $5 day pass, check out the facility, and take in a group exercise class.
The Wellness Center also participates in the BCBSND Health Club Credit program. Here is how it works: Just visit a minimum of 12 times per month and receive a $20 reimbursement of your club membership fee each month.
Here are a few more updates for the summer session:
- Group exercise will still be offered throughout the summer, and will include more mid-day classes to meet the needs of faculty and staff. Click here to view and print the schedule.
- 12 CPR/First Aid classes will also be offered this summer. Please note that membership is not required to attend a CPR/First Aid class.
- Consider hosting your summer event at the Wellness Center for retreats on the rock wall, team-building activities in Culinary Corner, formal dinners in the atrium, or dances in the MAC court. Submit your reservation form and view rental rates. Contact Patrick Marcoe for more information on pricing and to learn which areas are available.
Culinary Corner will also be open this summer, featuring a variety of classes including specialty classes from guest chefs, Cookin’ with the Kiddos, and crockpot cooking. Register online today! Registrants do not need to be a Wellness Center member to attend a class.
- The AFAA Primary Group Exercise Certification workshop will be held on June 2 at the UND Wellness Center. Participants do not need to be a Wellness Center member to attend.
- The Wellness Center personal trainers are available throughout the summer session. They are nationally certified and will work with you to develop an exercise program specifically for you and your goals, inspiring you to an elevated level of physical fitness.
- Also, remember FREE fitness services are always available to assist members in developing a personal strength training program or getting started with cardio & weight equipment.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Deb Kolling, Coordinator of Membership & Guest Relations, at 777-0486 or firstname.lastname@example.org.