Outstanding faculty award nominations for Founder’s Day due Oct. 14
Nominations for Outstanding Faculty Awards, which will be given at the Founders Day ceremony in February, are due by 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 14.
Who are the outstanding teachers and departments at UND? You can help decide. The nomination process requires an easy, one-page electronic form at http://und.edu/academics/instructional-development/faculty-awards-nomination.cfm.
The form is linked to the UND home page, and more information on the process is available on the Office of Instructional Development web page under the “Awards” link.
The Outstanding Faculty Awards Committee is now accepting nominations for the following individual and departmental awards:
* Outstanding Undergraduate Teaching (individual)
* Outstanding Graduate/Professional Teaching (individual)
* Excellence in Teaching, Research/Creative Activity and Service –
the "Faculty Scholar Award" (individual)
* Outstanding Faculty Development or Service (individual)
* Departmental Excellence in Teaching (department)
* Departmental Excellence in Service (department)
Please take time to reward excellence among your colleagues by nominating a faculty member or department. The best nominations address specific award criterion. Nomination forms and criteria are available at http://und.edu/academics/instructional-development/faculty-awards-nomination.cfm .
Nomination forms must be received by 4 p.m. Friday, Oct. 14 . Nominations are encouraged from past students and alumni. Additional information is available by contacting Jana Lagro at 777-4998 or email@example.com